.

Friday, April 10, 2020

Can You Cuss in a College Essay?

Can You Cuss in a College Essay?What does it mean to be able to Cuss in a College Essay? A lot of folks don't know the answer to this.For instance, I can write in several different issues of Jezebel and have them all make sense at the same time. Cussing is a universal language. It's not even that new.Some people think that just cussing in a college essay is wrong, but I'm glad to say that it is allowed. Now don't you want to tell me that you can't do that in your essay? You'd be surprised how many people think that. But it isn't as simple as they say.That might be easy for some people to say but just think about it. It's my essay, so you better believe that I can do what I want to do and there are no rules to this game.Now many people think that writing in a bad way is okay, so they will write in a really foul language. It's not that simple. In fact, in my opinion the most foul language is written when it's done from the heart.So, my question to you is, what is it that makes you able to Cuss in a College Essay? I'm really curious. Do you just feel that you don't want to stick to the topic and just start yelling at every sentence? Or do you have some personal feelings that you want to express and you just can't do that when you write.Just because a student says he can't do something does mean that it's not allowed. You see there are a lot of things that you can do. All you have to do is find out what you have to do and then you can try to do it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment