.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

What A Star-What a Jerk Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

What A Star-What a Jerk - Essay ExampleUsually, behavior problems involve violations of policies or work rules (Fallon, & McConnell, 2014). However, the noble thing Jane needs to do is to show that she has the authority and let Andy know what is satisfactory and what is not.I once encountered an employee behaving like an Andy when I was a manager of a retail store comprised of some(prenominal) other employees. There was this one individual who thought that she could do as she pleased on my shift. She did her hire out well and treated other employees and customers with take note. The only problem I had with her was the way she communicated with me. I managed to handle this line in a professional manner and from that experience, the behaviour of this individual significantly improved and she began to observe and respect the company policy towards management. Some form of behaviour simply needs to be corrected without of necessity taking disciplinary action against the individual e mployee behaving like an

No comments:

Post a Comment