.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Matrix Essay -- essays research papers

Im sitting in a chair, talking to a man that Ive wanted to know for a long time. His name is Morpheus I know that he knows more than I do about the world and how it works. Now its my turn, in individually of his hands at that place is a pill, in one theres a fierce pill and in the other a blue pill. The red pill will have me further my intimacy and the true nature of things will be revealed. The blue pill moolah any further knowledge and my perception of things will remain unchanged. I take the red pill. Why do I take the red pill?First of all, lets consider the way I am. I am a very nosy person who likes winning chances and risks. If Im given a glimpse of what is real how stub I go back? Im curious as to what lies ahead. For Morpheus to po...

No comments:

Post a Comment